‘Evangelicalism in America. The Born Again Years’
will be taught by the Rev. Ann Walling.
The class will cover the beginnings of evangelicalism from the Watergate scandal and the influences of evangelical figures and its impact on our nation’s social and political landscape.
This is what would happen if someone made a blog post…
1 Make a joyful noise perform with our amazing choir
2 Be an usher
3 Be a part of ministries: Join our child care givers or our signature outreach program.
St. Ann’s is a diverse, open and accepting community of faith in the Episcopal tradition that:
• Encounters God in scripture, tradition, and prayer
• Embraces the risks of ministry and leadership
• Seeks and serves Christ in all persons
• Celebrates the transforming power of the Spirit
• Works for a just and inclusive world